Sunday 14 January 2007

Holiday!!

I don't like doxycycline!! I think that's what was giving me a stomach upset. It's better today than it was yesterday though, so I'm not too worried. I was supose to be going to Mysore today to visit a friend of one of the English teachers but I dont think I'm up to it. I want to try visit him another time because he runs a program for street kids out in Mysore and I'd like to find out more about it and if I could possibly volunteer there sometime during my 3 months out here.
I taught a few more English classes, but after the physics class the other day I want to teach more science! We'll see.
We've got a holiday on Monday, which was an unepected bonus. There are so many religions in India, each with their own holidays, and so there are a lot of days like this. I think this Monday has something to do with harvest, it's a family meal.

No comments: