Friday 19 January 2007

The naughty class!!

I have finally found a naughty class! They're not amazingly naughty but naughty enough for me to need to shout quite a lot! For some reason they love coming to the front of the class, I can not for the life of me work out why they need to come to the front and try to talk into my ear 20 kids at a time. They seem to hate sitting in their places and even when at their place will stand. They are also the noiseiest class I have ever come across; after much research I have found from the children and other members of staff that, yes, they are genuinely the noisiest class and noisy for all teachers. It's not just me - thankfully!
Yet at the same time they're so friendly and I have never got more gifts in my life than from these girls. Yesterday I got a good luck charm, keyring and letters telling me how nice and pretty I was, today I got a pen, pencil, keyring, necklace, star, troll and yet more letters!! I have no idea why they like to do this. At breaktime I have to walk out reasonable quickly or I will be surrounded by 60 girls all trying to give me a portion of their tuck, the only sensible response is to not eat any because if I've eaten some of one girls then I cannot refuse the others!!
It's so cute to hear them all when I walk into class, "Good morning, Miss Clare" (and of course the occasional "Mrs Clare"), that I don't really mind that I have to ask them 100 times to be quiet.
By the way, please post comments! I like to know who's reading my ramblings!

2 comments:

Imosh said...

Hey I'm reading your blog - sounds like you're having an amazing time so far :-) it sounds so different,I can't believe how hard they work (and i complain we have too much work!) You must post more pics - you're apartment looks cool, it mus tbe great to have you're own space. Kepp us updated with whats happening, and have loads of fun, love Imo x x x

Cathy E said...

Hi, We are reading your blogs - at least I am ( Cathy).
It sounds like they are working you hard but also like you are enjoying it greatly which is good - don't get too fat eating all that tuck!
We didn't get yourt pics - my pc is discriminating between what it will accept-- will talk to your dad about it when we see them soon.
Meanwhile keep up the good work. Hope you are getting some time to explore too.

Loadsa Love, Bristol crowd